Glam Gardener

    So I happened to be out working in the front garden dressed like this when my parents arrived. Mom called me 'glam gardener' and took a picture:





  The fact is I garden in whatever's comfortable and convenient at the time, and yes those sparkly pink gumboots are my everyday gumboots. They were a present from a friend, and they pretty well sun up our friendship: she loves pretty and sparkly, and I am all practicality. So of course I love them.

  This is the longest I've gone between posts since I started this blog, and honestly I will probably continue to be pretty negligent until after the New Year. After that I'd really like to do more mini posts and more frequently, because that just seems more manageable at the moment.
 
  Anyway this is the first time I've put a picture of me in a blog post, so enjoy.





Comments

Popular Posts